16 January 2015

And another afghan finish!

Here is another finish of the Project Linus blankets.
This one is a larger blanket that will suitable for a boy-child, don't you think? This ripple pattern is my go-to crochet afghan pattern. If I can't figure out what to make, I make one of these.

Here's is what is on the needles today. It is another Project Linus blanket. I had two skeins of this off-white so I just expanded a dishcloth pattern. This blanket will be 32" square and is a good size for swaddling a baby.

What's on your needles? I'm linking to Judy L at Patchwork Times.

8 comments:

  1. The tan/brown afghan is perfect for a boy!

    I've knit a couple of the dishcloth pattern blankets - a fun knit

    I started an easy baby blanket today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what texture that ripple has! Love it. Is there a border treatment or is that just how the edges worked out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG 2 great ideas - I also love the ripple pattern but have never seen it or thought about making one all one color, it looks great, and no different color ends to work in.

    AND my favorite dishcloth pattern, I had to stop making them because I have such a stockpile. I still pause at the cotton thread at the store but make myself move on. But a blanket made by this pattern, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good to knit for Project Linus! I'm crocheting a mile-a-minute afghan for my SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blanket. It is going to keep someone very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful... your magic needles produce the prettiest kniited treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good yarn choices and so suitable for your purposes. Love the white blanket on the needles, great idea! (PS. I can FINALLY leave comments on blogs I couldn't previously. All I needed to do was adjust some settings and I was clueless. Palm to head.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That brown blanket is really pretty. So sweet of you to donate it.

    ReplyDelete