20 March 2015

On The Needles 3/20/2015

Hi, there. The computer has a new power supply so I can actually blog now. I've been keeping busy knitting hats before warm weather gets here and I probably have one more that I can finish up. After that, it is gardening time since I have asparagus that I can pick so I know the ground is warm enough to dig in.

Here are the completed hats.

Can you tell that I was using up yarn? Love everything about the slouch hats. The slouch hats are actually a pattern called Goblin Hat. The original was in black & gray with a loop and button at the back but I modified it a bit.

I'm linking up to JudyL at Patchwork times for On The Needles Friday.

8 comments:

  1. These hats are wonderful! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hats are really nice. I'm envious of your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hats. Are patterns available for those in first row?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fantastic hats. It's on my list to try one when I finish a couple more of my projects. Love all the multi colored ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hats, Paula! Our garden needs attention also; now it it would quit raining.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scrap hats, lol. Gardening sounds very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking hats! Love the slouch style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No goblins in sight... but the hats are very nice! Well done, you! Glad your computer is cooperating again.

    ReplyDelete